BS Social Care supply businesses across all industries with high quality personnel
and staffing solutions. By using and visiting our website and using our service
of our service. We recognise that when you choose to provide us with information
about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That's why we have
put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Please read on for more
details about our privacy practices.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information.
Generally this information is requested when you register with us. We may gather
information about you or in the instance of employers your business:
- When you register with us we ask for information such as your name, email address,
contact details and experience. We keep a record of this information. This is necessary
for us to provide our services to you. We may keep a record of your preferences
so that we can tailor our services to you.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the internet that we may need
– to correspond with you for example, we will let you know how we will use such
information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as
a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources to
provide you with our services, to analyse your preferences and to ensure that the
content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests.
We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. From time
to time we may need to share your information with our service providers or agents
for the purposes of credit referencing and criminal records checks. We may disclose
personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- By providing us with your personal information, including sensitive personal data,
you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of our website. For this
reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve
the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We may contact you by direct mail, telephone, fax, email, SMS text messaging or
other communication channels with offers of services or information that may be
of interest to you. By providing us with your contact details you consent to being
contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing
information from us please indicate this on the online registration form or contact
us using the details below.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is
kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for
the purposes for which it is used.
- You should note that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred
at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although
will still only be used in accordance with this policy.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which
we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
- For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications
When and how to contact us
- If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing
preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please
let us know by contacting your local branch.
will of course notify you of any changes where we are required to do so.
- Our goal is to respect your privacy. To help us improve our privacy practices please
give us feedback, we welcome your comments and queries. email@example.com