Full-time - Permanent
Looking to speak to ambitious accounts assistants based in Edinburgh, we have a number of fantastic roles with a client to suit you. You will ideally have practice experience, preparing accounts and some vat experience. If you are looking to work in some well established and known businesses then do not hesitate to apply.
2+ years of practise experience is essential for this role.
What you will be doing
* Assisting the preparation of monthly and yearly accounts
* Supporting the preparation of monthly payroll;
* Preparation of quarterly VAT returns, including relevant back up;
* Preparation of direct debit collections;
* Assisting the preparation of the statutory accounts and with the year-end audit process;
* Act as a pivotal initial point of contact for ongoing customer relationships;
The software currently involved is Iris, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Excel, Word - knowledge of all these packages is not essential but preferred.
On offer, is a fantastic salary, 25 days holiday, annual bonus, training and study support, pension and more.
Want to find out more? Apply with your CV to discuss further.