Would you like to pick when you work around your own life style? BS Social Care are recruiting temporary support workers within Leeds and surrounding areas to work when you are free.
We working alongside well established clients who have services involving adults with physical disabilities, mental health, learning disabilities, and disorders. Our clients are well established, equal and reutable companies who thrive in the work that they do.
We have shifts available in Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield, and Bradford.
Our clients need ad hoc shifts filling, and we require you to work at least 2 days per week in order to keep continuity.
To apply for this role and be considered, you must have the following-
- 6 months experience within the same field of work
- DBS on the update service or willing to pay £46 for a new one through Brookstreet
- Provide ID, and National insurance
- Provide 2 references over the last 2 years
- Explain any large gaps in employment over the last 2 years
A driver is desirable.
Due to the current pandemic, we ask you have a reliable computer/laptop to take a video call interview. We also ask you can fill out your documents in electronic format.
If you think you are the person for these roles, please apply. Otherwise, call Libby on 01924 393 050, or email at