We've got a great opportunity for a full-time, temporary role within the Bournemouth Courts, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team. Our client at the Ministry of Justice is looking for a candidate to be an admin support to the Case Progression Officer.
- Full time 37 hrs per week
- Monday - Friday
- Temporary 6-month Contract - with the possibility of extension
- Pay - £10.86ph
- Location - Bournemouth Combined Courts
- Start date: ASAP
The successful candidate will provide customer service and administrative support. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing complex information or data, recording data, regular usage of Excel.
- Processing of applications, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Liaison between Courtroom, judiciary, public
- Processing correspondence, drafting letters and emails
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- All offers are subject to 3 years of referencing checks and a DBS.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below