Admin Assistant - NHS Digital (Band 3)
Hours- Monday - Friday (9-5)
Location- Wellington place, Leeds (Office based)
Brook Street are looking for 2 admin assistants to work for our client, NHS Digital. This is a temporary position for 6 months with potential to be extended.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Systematically access and document paper employee files
- Logging information
- Scanning and naming documents and added these onto an electronic filing system.
- Transfer paper files to electronic files
- Organise and categorise files in to chronological order
- Once paper filing has been completed there will be a further requirement for the individuals to update and refresh the current/existing filing system.
- Work independently, (supervision and support will be given if needed)
- Able to work independently
- Be numerate and literate
- Good knowledge of M/S packages and emails
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Experience in scanning and organising paper files and converting to electronic files.
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!