We are seeking a long term temporary worker for an exciting opportunity within Ministry of Defence.
Effectively maintain the diary for Head of Capability Future Force Development Head including making all appointments and liaising with outer office staffs from across Army HQ and wider Defence. Ensure diary meetings take place regularly and provide the Capability Director with an up to date programme on a daily basis.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes Assisting with budget preparation and control
- If required Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources Preparing routine correspondence.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written
APPLY NOW if you are interested in a career within the Public Sector.