Brook Street are proud to be able to advertise a temporary but business critical role within Veterinary Medicine Directorate based in Addlestone.
you will be required to work between 2 different teams, the trade and transition team and also the QMD team.
within the QMD team you will help handle switchboard calls and postmaster enquiries and administrative duties associated with monitoring volumes of enquiries.
For the Trade and Transition Team:
- Liaison for internal communications (eg QMS, VMD Communications team)
- Support for the Vetmed mailbox and tracking TP queries (CMS)
- Maintaining internal and external tracking docs (commissions, metrics, contacts database)
- Records management
- External Engagement Support (survey data collations, setting up 1-2-1 company meetings)
- Internal Engagement Support (meetings, papers)
- Support for borders / contingency (communications)
£12.06 per hour, 37 hours a week
If you are interested then please get in touch with - please note only successful applicants will be contacted.