Full Time 35 hours
Temporary - around 12 months (could be extended)
Brook Street are working with a client to place an Admin officer on a temporary basis. This role requires a resilient individual with consistently high standards of security, safety and customer care. An Ideal candidate should be presentable, approachable and have excellent written and communication skills and a keen eye for safety and security experience.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Strong communication skills, in both oral and written forms.
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
To be succesful in this role you will need to pass a basic Disclosure and provide 3 years worth of referencing.