Ministry Of Justice HMPS
Job Title: Admin Officer
Grade: Band 3
Pay: Between 8.87ph - 9.87ph
Working pattern: Full time (Monday - Friday)
Duration: Ongoing temporary
We have an exciting Onsite Support opportunity with our client The Ministry Of Justice at the HMPS.
Successful applicant will have previous community engagement experience. You will also be required to complete National Offender Management Service Vetting.
This is a non operational role which may involve contact with prisoners depending on their area of work.
- Organise, produce and maintain accurate records for area of work
- Act as contact point for all communications to the team. Prioritise and distribute communications to the appropriate person or relevant department in establishment
- Complete monitoring returns for area of work
- Input requisitions on to the finance database and process requisitions for defined area of work
- Co-ordinate any awareness sessions for area of work
- Prepare paperwork for checking by manager, conducting initial checks as required
- Correspond with relevant stakeholders and agencies to ensure that they are aware of information so that information is adequately shared
- Maintain and check establishment databases, manual filing systems and logs of information, responding within agreed timescales and producing reports as required
- Collate information relating to relevant Service Delivery Indicators (SDI's)
- Act as secretary to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking,
distributing minutes and action points
What we are looking for:
- Strong commitment to the highest levels of Customer Service and Support, be this face to face, by telephone or by email, and a preparedness to collaborate with the wide range of HMPPS (Her Majesty's Prison and Probation Service) and other staff who work in prisons.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations
- Capacity to manage one's own workload within working practices and patterns of physical deployment overseen by a small and highly integrated management team
- Must be able to pass a criminal check
- Excellent IT skills
- Very strong customer service and recent administration experience
If you are interested then please click apply