Brook Street are proud to offer a temporary position at Bournemouth Crown & County Court who are looking for an Admin Officer/ Jury Bailiff Officer to join their team, the role is full time working 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
You will be required to carry out a variety of general administrative duties to progress cases through the court and provide support to other functions within HMCTS including complex issues being referred to team leader. Role holder will have regular contact with court users, including members of the Judiciary and the legal profession. Administrative Officers work within a team with regular management support. Liaising with Jurors, organising their time and whereabouts.
Key responsibilities & Skills
* Preparing electronic files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
* Producing court documents.
* General photocopying and filing.
* Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
* Dealing with a variety of telephone enquiries
* Post opening and dispatch.
* Excellent communication skills
* Team worker and working with others
* Good working knowledge of Word/Excel/Microsoft Teams/Powerpoint
The post holder is required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other duties reasonably requested by line management which are commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post.
If you are interested in a career within the public sector then please apply now!