We've got a great opportunity for a full-time, temporary role with HM Courts and Tribunals Service, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team. The position we have available is at Guildford County Court - 0.6 miles from the Town Centre.
- Full time 37 hrs per week
- Monday - Friday
- Temporary Contract - 12 weeks with possible extension
- Pay - £9.06 ph / raising to £10.86ph after 12 weeks
- Location - Guildford County Court
- Start date: 13/12/2021.
The successful candidate will provide customer service and administrative support. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Call Handling - managing the telephone help desk for the courts
- Collating and analysing complex information or data, regular usage of Excel.
Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Liaison between Courtroom, judiciary, public
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- All offers are subject to 3 years of referencing checks and a DBS.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below