A new, exciting role has become available to work for a Government body as an Administrative Officer. This role will be working full time in the working in an office (Bedford). The hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay will be £10.81 an hour, and the temporary role will be 6 months, with possibility of extension.
Duties include but are not restricted to:
- Provide Administrative Support - Managing access to databases for clients
- organising, maintaining accurate records
- Act as a contact point for all communications to the team
- correspond with relevant stakeholders and agencies
- Assisting with the overall management and archiving data
- producing reports & collate information`s
- Organising agendas/minute taking in meets
- Must have admin experience
- Confident with office applications
- Good communication skills both written and oral
Please note - any successful applicants will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks, which includes 3 year`s worth of referencing and a DBS check.
If this role sounds like it`s for you - please hit apply and one of our team will be in touch should you get through to the next stage!