We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Admin Officer to join one of our Government clients in Holborn, London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 12 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Will be working a lot on Microsoft Software's, using Outlook, Excel, MS Teams.
- Using Court databases, logging reports, inputting data, scanning, uploading documents onto database
- Will be conducting remote and face to face hearings supporting the judge
- Need to be confident speaking to a range of service users such as Lawyers, Solicitors, Barristers, Judge's etc.
- Supporting the judge, ensuring they have everything they need e.g. paperwork
- At the end of hearing producing an order so need to have good typing skills
Skills and Experience required
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc. especially Excel
- Admin experience required
- Be able to multitask in the workplace
- Be able to work under pressure
Salary: £12.29 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!