Admin Support Assistant - NHS Digital
Brook street are looking for an experienced admin support assistant to work for our client, NHS Digital. This is a temporary contract for 6 months which is likely to be extended!
Location - Leeds (Hybrid Working)
Hours- Monday - Friday (9-5)
You will work alongside a Business Lead to ensure the resources in your area of responsibility are managed well.
This will include:
- Running reports and understanding the data,
- Updating information in our IT systems
- Liaising with colleagues and other Directorates across NHS Digital to gather information.
- It will require great communication skills, organisational skills
- Ability to manage your own workload with often changing priorities.
- Planning and delivering own tasks in consideration of departmental deadlines and targets.
- Using own judgement and initiative to complete additional tasks and escalating when required
- Deal will ad-hoc staff issues that are directly associated with their role, seeking advice/escalating where appropriate.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment working to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy/quality of work, a great attention to detail.
- Be proactive and able to start and finish tasks using your own initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Great resolution-focused communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Share Point
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and liaise with a range of stakeholders, managing complex enquiries to
- Support the delivery of business outcomes.
- Ability to develop specialist knowledge in a specific field and provide assistance at the point of delivery.
- Deputise for the senior members of the team as needed.
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!