Working hours - 7:30 am - 3.30 pm / 9:00am - 5:00 pm / 10am - 6:00pm
Temp role Type - Admin
Indicative annual Salary and per hour - £21000 p.a. & £10.77 per hour
Proposed Start Date - Subject to clearance
We have an exciting opportunity available, to be part of the team which delivers recruitment services to the largest police force in the UK.
As a member of the recruitment team based on client premises you will be delivering a face-to-face customer service in the assessment centre environment. The team will be responsible for delivering a range of activities including running assessment centres and delivery of pre-employment screening checks, offering a great experience to every candidate who walks through our doors.
These posts will require individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, good problem-solving skills and work effectively as a member of a team. The desire to go the extra mile and have candidates enjoy their day with us is a must.
- Delivers a high-quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
- Excellent communicator;
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
- Effective problem solver;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail in record keeping.
- Experience of delivering assessment centres;
- Experience of working in a face-to-face customer service environment;
- Knowledge of policing.
- We can offer the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a great team, developing your customer service and communication skills through each day.
You will work as part of a team that between you, facilitate and deliver a calendar of weekday assessment centres across the month. The particular assessment schedule during any given month will vary, however we will be looking to you to work a minimum of four weekend days per month. We will always endeavour to give a forward look of the shifts required (one month's notice), however at times may ask for your support with last minute changes as business needs dictate.
We are looking for people to join our team for a period of six months at this moment in time, however there may be the opportunity for this to be longer. Completion of the minimum number of shifts per month across the six-month period will see payment of a completion bonus.
Appointment to the role will require satisfactory completion of an NPPV2 security clearance check.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please contact us on 01895 204509 or email us on .