Our client based in Northampton is seeking a Data Entry Administrator to join their team on a temporary-permanent basis to start mid-December.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am-530pm.The rate of pay is £10 an hour.
Full training will be provided.
The role will include but will not be restricted to:
- Providing administrative support
- Acting as primary point of contact
- Completing forms on behalf of others and submitting to management
- Completion of correspondence and documents
- Organisation of workload and priorities
- Attending daily/weekly meetings online and providing updates
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar position. With data entry and administration being a key skill.
You will be required to be able to organise and prioritise along with being a clear communicator, both verbal and written.
To be considered for this application please APPLY NOW! Should you be successful to the next stage you will be contacted within 7 days.
Please note, if you are successful in being offered the position you will need to undergo compliance checks which include three years referencing, a Enhanced DBS check which costs £40.00 and stays with you for 12-months and completion of paperwork.