I am working in partnership with a person centred care provider to find their next outstanding administration/HR professional to join their team.
My client has services across the Wolverhampton and North East region, and is seeking a skilled, qualified and experienced Administration/HR professional to work from their Wolverhampton head office.
With working hours from 10am to 3pm; Monday to Friday, you will work closely with the company director and some of the home managers to manage and oversee all administration and a handful of HR responsibilities.
This will include:
* Report writing
* Diary and appointment management
* New starter packs (application form, reference, DBS, training and supervision management and tracking)
* Managing recruitment - posting adverts, arranging interviews, submitting offer letters and contracts
* Certificate management - Health and Safety, Electrical certificates etc
* Liaising with external suppliers, agencies and some medical professionals
* Internal audit management
To be considered for this exciting opportunity. You MUST:
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
* Demonstrate a consistent, stable job history in a similar role
* Be computer literate in all MS Office applications
Your skills, knowledge and experience, will be rewarded with a competitive salary D.O.E, access to external training and a generous annual leave allowance. You will also have access to on-site parking
If you are skilled, Administration/HR professional who is seeking their next opportunity with an established professional provider, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.