Brook Street are currently recruiting for Admin Assistants to work for the Ministry of Defence, based in Corsham on a temporary basis. (remote-working for time being)
Required qualifications and experience:
* Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
* Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
* Good Microsoft Office Skills
* Good organisational skills
* Confident using computers
The role is required to support the Atlas Exit programme team. This role is to ease the overhead being placed on the core team such that they can focus on the higher value/priority work.
The Atlas Exit Programme Team chairs multiple governance boards that require minutes to be taken and issued, actions to be tracked and follow-on meetings to be scheduled. This has increased in scope since the formation of the team last autumn and these activities are currently being performed by core team members taking them away from their subject area of expertise thereby diluting the team's effectiveness.
* Action tracking/compliance
* Report coordination and preparation
* Document flow and logistics
* Maintenance of the teams' Teams document repository
* Receipting and CP&F (if possible) [this is the MOD's finance tool]
* Providing overall admin support to the team with data entry and record-keeping
You be an essential part of the Atlas-Exit team of which your role will provide a streamlined report coordination, preparation and distribution across various governance boards.
£9.58 hourly rate
Start ASAP - temporary assignment up until end of September 2021