Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Administrative Officer to work within the Ministry of Defence, based in Corsham on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be part of the Source and Acquire Team within the HR Directorate within Defence Digital.
The posts sits within the Source and Acquire pillar. The Source and Acquire team are responsible for CIO recruitment/generation strategy (internal/external) and delivery to improve brand, attraction, channels, selection, offer management, and on boarding.
The team hold responsibility for the recruitment portal and provide end to end recruitment support for roles including graduate and apprentice CIO & HOIP posts, contingent labour, military and work experience.
You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
* Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
* Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
* Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
* Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
* Preparing routine correspondence
Required qualifications and experience:
* Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
* NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
* Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills, both oral and written.
* Good Microsoft Office Skills
* Familiarity with Sift and Interview processes.
* Good team player
* Good organisational skills as support will be required for Recruitment Business Partners
The successful candidate will provide recruitment administration and support - including, uploading adverts onto CS Jobs, producing sift and interview packs, inputting sift and interview results, amending HRMS Position data, and ad-hoc tasks.
These roles are to support the recruitment team and Contractor Engagement Team (CET) with the administration in order to complete the end-to-end process for Defence Digital. Using Civil Service Jobs as a recruiting partner, the individual will be required to follow due process to enable sift and interviews to proceed, providing guidance and support to Line Managers and the administrative work to input into the various recruitment applications in order to make offers and on board individuals into Defence Digital. For the CET they will be responsible for completing necessary forms to aid the approval process.
The Admin Officer role is temporary role starting ASAP and ongoing until end of October 2021, the end date is however subject to extension. The rate is £10.88 per hour.
SC Clearance required.