We are looking for an Administrative Officer to work for our client within the Environment Agency. This will be a long term temporary position.
Location: Leeds City Centre (remote working)
Hours: Monday- Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Pay: £14.62 per hour
You will be required to provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. They will also help improve procedures and provide support to busy, dynamic teams.
About the Company:
The Environment Agency work to create better places for people and wildlife, and support sustainable development.
- General administration
- Provide data to customers following a defined process
- Managing complaints
- Organising, prioritising and directing the work of the wider team
- Responding to request for Flood Risk information
- Updating data systems with accurate information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with Technical data
Skills required for the role:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience using ArcGIS systems
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent customer service and experience dealing with complaints
There will be training and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary.
If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.