An exciting opportunity has risen to work for our client based in Peterborough who is seeking an Administrator.
The post holder will work in a full-time role with a commitment of 40 hours per week.
To apply you will have:
- Have an administrations / compliance / operations background, particularly in the setting of IT managed services or technology industries
- Enjoy solving problems in a practical and collegiate way
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no 2 days are the same
- Are looking for a challenge with an opportunity to grow professionally. You can help shape the future direction of the company
- Are looking for an opportunity to grow with a company as it expands
- Enjoy working in a friendly team who look after eachother
What You'll Be Doing
As Administration and Compliance Officer you will work within the operations team within the business. You will be responsible for :
- Swiftly responding to emails from customers and partners ensuring that we maintain a very high level of customer service
- Generation of quotations and order process management
- Maintain and audit of key operational data and systems within the organisation, including reporting
- To work closely with all our teams to ensure together that our customers are given the care, attention and high levels service
- You have experience working in operations ideally in an IT or services setting
- You have a strong interest in high standards and data compliance
- You are highly organised and reliable with a strong work ethic
- You are cool under pressure and have a logical, practical approach to problem solving
- You are a team player who enjoys working collaboratively with different teams and stakeholders. You can quickly build strong professional relationships centred on trust
- You are an excellent communicator, being able to succinctly communicate and escalate key issues
- You are self-motivated and a fast learner, with a curious mindset and thirst for knowledge. You enjoy learning new skills and thinking on your feet.
If this role is for you please click 'apply now'.