Job Title - Administrator
Excellent Salary on offer from £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Our client, Wren Kitchens, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!
We're recruiting Administrators to join Wren Kitchens busy Head Quarters on a temporary contract.
In 2020, Wren Kitchens was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
This role you will be responsible for:
- Manage Admin tasks for installation jobs
- Achieve departments targets and expectations in line with agreed SLA's
- Accurately recording information at all stages of the customers process to ensure records are up to date
- Performing admin tasks such as placing orders, taking payments, submitting claims and generating reports as and when required
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy skills to a high standard
What our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Opportunity for overtime available at time and a half & double time
- Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
- Two on site canteens
- Free on-site parking Casual dress code as well as dress down Fridays - every Friday
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Free Eye Test
- A Fantastic training programme