***CALLING ADMINISTRATORS EVERYWHERE!!***
Do you have administrative experience? Experience in tasks such as minute taking, petty cash handling and financial dealings?
If you answered yes to all of the above and are looking for your next opportunity then we need YOU!
You will be joining a busy and friendly team based in Edgware across a residential site which provides support for 18+ adults with mental health. This is a great opportunity for anybody who has an administrative background and would like support in a care setting, or maybe you already work within a care setting and have administrative history .. Even better!
What can you expect of this role?
- Efficient maintaining of financial transactions, filing & admin systems and petty cash system
- Handling cash payments
- Responsible for office supplied
- Gathering information on the services for KPI information
- Word processing and minute taking
- Analysis of expenditure
- 25 days holiday entitlement AND 8 days bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
This post is subject to DBS check and referencing - Candidates must be double vaccinated (unless medically exempt) due to the nature of the setting.