An amazing opportunity has risen to be a financial Administrator to provide administrative support. You'll be a key member of the team helping ensure the client is able to deliver continuous high standard of customer service.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Location: Cambridge (CB25 area)
Pay: £11.00 - £12.10 ph
Start date: ASAP
Placement length: 2 months with possibility to extend
Our client needs a candidate with good attention to detail, who is a keen relationship builder but equally comfortable working well on your own. You will have administration experience and an understanding of processing invoices and raising purchase orders.
Duties will include:
- Monitor and review customer accounts. This could include the raising of purchase orders and invoices
- Use of Microsoft packages daily such as Excel and Outlook
- Organising meetings and sending out agendas
- Use of accounting/finance packages such as T1
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- updating action logs and ensuring actions are completed.
- updating spreadsheets
In return for your hard work our client offers free parking
If you're interested, please APPLY NOW as this opportunity won't stick around for long! Please contact Abbie on 07483936584 if you'd like to discuss the role in more detail.