Our client in York looking for experience Band 3 Administrator.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to pursue a carreer within NHS. This position is temporary, for 3-4 months.
The right candidate will play a key role in supporting the NHS Continuing Healthcare Services. Working within the remit of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare, deliver an effective and competent level of administrative support and consistency deliver a client-focused service.
- Acting as a first point of contact for the department, dealing with routine enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner, communicating relevant information and referring to other team members as appropriate;
- Providing a sensitive and efficient administrative support for the department and maintaining confidentiality of information relating to service users;
- To book appointments following service standards. This will require having direct contact with distressed and anxious patients and their relatives, treating them with tact and dignity at all times;
- Accurate and timely inputting onto the Continuing Healthcare database, maintaining data storage and archiving of data as required and in accordance with procedures;
- To arrange and prepare for Multi-Disciplinary Meetings, including the gathering and collation of relevant documentation;
- Photocopying scanning and word processing documents, letters, emails, minutes and reports as and when required and in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that all incoming post is collected and distributed accordingly and ensure that all outgoing post is correctly addressed and ready for collection at the designated time;
- To handle complaints in accordance with standard operational policy, de-escalating and resolving where possible and escalating to the appropriate person as required;
- Monitoring the team email box and distributing emails to relevant team members in a timely manner;
If you are interested, please apply here and we will get back in touch with you.