** Salary £22,382k - £25,726k depending on experience**
Are you looking for a new challenge within Administration? Are you committed to delivering excellent service? Can you work within a fast-paced busy environment, being self-motivated and have a keen eye to detail?
Job title: Technical Support Officer - Administrator
Department: Planning Department
Location: Cambridge/Hybrid Working
Hours: Full-time 37 hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 17:00am
Temporary position, on going minimum 12 weeks likely to be extended
Role Overview: Being a key member of the Planning Department as a Technical Support Officer, you will be required to assist with the technical and administrative responsibilities for processing Land and Planning Service applications within a timely manner.
- Flexible Hybrid Working/Cambridge Site
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Weekly Pay
- You must have a strong IT skills set/understanding Excel, word, email
- You must have experience with data entry/ record keeping and a key eye to detail as a Technical Support working
- You've got the ability to undertake duties in a busy environment with remote supervision if required.
- You must be flexible and have a personable approach to work, colleagues and communication methods.
- Education at least at GCSE level, including Maths and English or equivalent. - Essential
- Educated to A level's or equivalent - Desirable but not essential
- RSA 1 and 2 or equivalent - Desirable but not essential
- CLAIT, NVQ Level 1 and 2 in Administration or equivalent - Desirable but not essential
If the above is what you're looking for then please apply today or contact Kara Wright at Brook Street, Peterborough 07483 369520 or email for further information!