An exciting opportunity has risen to work for the NHS for our client based in Cambridge who are seeking an experienced Administrator.
As an Administrator, you'll proudly be working for the well-established NHS and will play a vital role in a friendly and supportive team. You'll form part of the specialist services team dealing mostly with dietetics.
Hours: 22.5 per week
Location: Cambridge (CB1 area)
Pay: Band 3, £9.09 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Your role will play a vital part to support the clinical team in the referral process for specialist services such as Speech and language therapies, Occupational therapies, physiotherapy and dietetics.
- Lovely working environment
- Friendly team
- Access to permanent roles!!
Your main duties will include:
- Support and manage the patient referral process for the specialist services
- To use electronic patient management system to register, process, check, update and discharge patients
- To type appointment letters, clinical letters and discharge letters
- To maintain and update accurate patient records
- Prioritise and manage own workload
- Make suggestions to changes in processes and practices to improve the service
- To ensure that all contact details are kept up to date for all forms of media
- To support any audits required by the services relating to this department
- To produce information and data relating to the services relating to this department, as required
- To organise the cover for reception on a rota
- To greet patients at reception and book them into clinic appointments as required
If you're interested, please APPLY NOW!!
Please contact Abbie on 07483936584 if you'd like to discuss the role in more detail.
We will aim to come back to your application within 7 days.