My Woking based Client is looking for a motivated, well-mannered and professional individual with the ability to join a small and extremely busy sales team within an ever expanding industry leader. A good telephone manner and organisational skills are a top priority. The role includes face to face interaction and the candidate must be smartly presented and professional.
Any knowledge of the flooring industry would be a huge bonus but is by no means necessary as full on job training is provided.
- £22k starting wage. Small commission plan when working in the showroom.
- 12 week probationary period with £1k increase in salary once passed. Salary reviewed annually at our discretion.
- 8:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday.
- 10am - 4:00pm Saturday.
- Basic computer literacy required, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook used daily within role.
- Dual role Mon-Fri working in the specification team taking inbound calls or emails to process orders and deal with enquiries from Architects & Designers. Making outbound calls / emails to lease with on going projects and offer support.
- Saturday working exclusively in the design centre discussing our products to architects, designers and members of the public. This Saturday would be alternate and scheduled on an advanced rota. This would be purely from covering showroom staffs day off and a small secondary role.
- People skills are very important.
- Company pension scheme.
- Smart casual office dress.
If this sounds of interest please apply today - immediate interviews and start!