We are looking for a Case Administrator to help support the Probation Officers
This is a varied and interesting position.
Duties will include
* Responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
* Ensure the effective administration of referrals to and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies and partnerships to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re offending.
* Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
* Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
* Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service
If you are looking to enhance your administration skills this could offer you a good opportunity to gain that experience.
£9.06 per hour rising to £9.56 per hour
This role will require a DBS and Vetting so will not start until this is complete.