BS Social Care
Adult Support Worker
RCT - Full or Part time - Starting at £10 an hour plus holiday pay on top. Plus practical training courses and additional benefits as well!
Are you looking for a job that is very rewarding and giving? Then look no further!
We are currently looking for Adult Support Worker in Swansea and the surrounding areas to support clients who have mild or complex Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs. If you have experience supporting adults with additional needs we want to hear from you today!
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Free training provided and certificates provided - Manual handling, Medication, PBM and more!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience OR recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
- This role is also suitable for those looking for some additional income on top of your full time role maybe? Or have just started University and need extra money inbetween placements, wanting a job without the commitment of a contract, then BS Social Care is the Agency for you!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Sheonagh on 02920 2247 55 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV.