Adult Support Worker - Autism
From £10.50 P/h - Plus FREE practical training and holiday pay on top!
Are you looking for a position that works around you? Then look no further!
Here at BS Social Care, we are looking for experienced, eager people with experience with complex needs to join our team! You will be providing care to people with autism, mental health and other complex needs in a specialist service in Cardiff!
For this role an understanding of complex and challenging behaviour is essential. You will be working as part of a larger team, doing activities with the service users, going out and about and enabling them to live as independently as possible!
If that sounds like you, apply today!
What we'll need from you:
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is essential.
- At least 6 months experience working in Care
- A DBS (ideally) registered on the Update Service.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
This really is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and support those who need it! If you are interested, don't hesitate to APPLY OR CALL BS Social Care Branch and ask to speak to Sheonagh on 02920 224755 for an informal chat.