39 HOUR CONTRACT (Adults Autism) - CARDIFF
Here at BS Social Care we are recruiting dedicated, experienced and committed Support Workers across South Wales to help fantastic teams of staff provide support and care to individuals with learning disabilities.
BS Social Care have been working with a fabulous organisation for nearly 15 years and are excited to announce that we have a 39-hour contract available for the next 3 months with the possibility of extension!
Your position will involve communicating, caring and proving support in a professional manner to individuals with Autism. This contract will consist of nights and sleeps. To be successful in this position, you will need to be trained in personal care and manual handling
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid through PAYE - We don't use an umbrella company so there's no hidden fees
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accumulation to take whenever you'd like
- Flexible working
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Mental Health First Aid Support
To work with us, you will need:
- A minimum of 6 months paid, hands-on experience working within the care sector within the last 12 months or 12 months in the last 5 years.
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755