I am working closely with a recognised provider of supported living care and support in their search for an AREA MANAGER to oversee the Derbyshire region.
You will become a key member of the senior management team within an established organisation who are focused on delivering exceptional, person centred care and support services for adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and associated complex needs.
Employed on a full time basis, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple settings in the Derbyshire region. You will also be required to spend time at the company`s central head office.
Your role will be varied and will include:
* The management of a diverse team, including staff supervisions, training and continuous development
* Ensuring all services are compliant with CQC and company requirements. This will include taking the lead on internal and external inspections and audits
* Overseeing the needs of the people you support, ensuring their support package reflects their individual needs and is person centred
* Management of all operational responsibilities including HR, finances and KPIs
* Working collaboratively with external agencies to develop the business and secure new support packages
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager, with a proven background in supported living in the learning disabilities field, who is seeking a senior management role. You will join a company who is proud of the care they deliver and who recognises the people who make a difference on daily basis to the lives of the people in their care.
To be considered for this role, you MUST:
* Have management experience within the field of supported living, learning disabilities, autism, mental health and complex needs
* Possess a relevant care management qualification
* Hold a full UK driving licence and be flexible to cover multiple sites in the Derbyshire region
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary up to £35000 D.O.E and car allowance. Other benefits include a generous annual leave allowance, continued training and development, with access to internal and external qualifications and the opportunity to receive reward and recognition for your outstanding performance.
So, if this is the challenge you are looking for and would like to be considered, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.