Brook Street Recruitment are currently working with an NHS Client based in Lincoln looking for an HR Administrator on a fixed term contract until March/April 2022 with the possibility of extending.
Desired start date: 1st December 2021
Hours: 37.5 per week
Pay Rate: Band 2 (£8.92 - £10.19 ph)
As an HR Administrator, you`ll proudly be working for the well-established NHS and will play a vital role in a friendly and supportive team.
You'll be supporting the HR department with your administrative skills and be the first point of contact to the HR department on site via calls and emails.
As an Assistant HR Operative Administrator you'll need to:
- Work collaboratively across the HR team to ensure timely acknowledgement and assistance with all queries to the department.
- To open and distribute the Department's incoming mail and correspondence
- Recording appointment, termination and change forms on the Trust database
- Recording HR/ Employee information onto various spreadsheets to inform data analysis.
- Monitor interview assessment forms and bring discrepancies to the attention of HR Operations Administrators.
- Update the Human Resources Vacancy Boards.
- Send out interview letters, reference requests, Occupational Health questionnaires, in preparation for the interview date in a timely manner.
Your duties may also include:
- To assist with other duties and tasks which are similarly administrative in nature as may be required from time to time.
- Assist employees with the completion of HR documentation, eg pension/ retirement forms
- Liaise / book accommodation with trust supplier for 'on call' employees.
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW or contact Abbie on 07483936584 to go through the role in more detail.