Assistant Team Manager
£12.08 an hour
We are working in partnership with a much valued client who is currently recruiting for an Assistant Team Manager due to an internal promotion.
The role will involve supporting the Team Manager to ensure person centred support is delivered to each person within the Supported Living service. You will lead by example, encouraging staff to support people to maintain personal dignity, confidence and self respect.
Due to the specific requirements of this female-only supported living environment, we are only able to accept applications from females.
Duties of the role will include:
- You will ensure Quality Assurance systems are implemented to continually develop and review the quality of support provided.
- Provide supervision and probation reviews for Support Workers as agreed with the Team Manager and contribute to the identification and organisation of training and development to meet support staff needs
- You will work in partnership with others, supporting the development of positive networks of people, and encouraging input from families, advocates, and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ensure the service we provide complies with CIW and RISCA regulation and Local Authority Service specifications.
- What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role, and have working knowledge of manual handling, Positive Behaviour Support and working with individuals with epilepsy - you will receive training in these areas.
- The ability to lead and inspire a diverse team is essential.
What you`ll get in return:
- Fully funded and supported qualifications
- Access to aspiring managers programme
- Genuine opportunities for development and promotion
- 24 days` Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme·
- Paid work-related travel at 40p per mile
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Please apply today if you are looking for a new and exciting role with a wonderful company!