Assistant Service Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity as an Assistant service manager in the care sector? We have the opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Assistant Service Manager for service in Leeds which supports people, with complex and challenging health issues. This position is open to those who have experience and are competent in a health and social care supervisory role wishing to develop their career. Especially those who have held a front-line managerial and leadership position. Being able to demonstrate their potential to lead and manage the front-line team within specialised community based, safe `Person-Led` enabling support services for people who are vulnerable with severe complex needs.
Their standard of care across the group is extremely high, and they are constantly improving. Whilst supporting people who are vulnerable with severe and complex needs it is extremely important that you have a person centred mindset with person led care.
Requirements for the role;
* Must have worked in an environment with experience of supporting individuals with complex and severe health needs.
* must have a level 3 or above in health and social care
* Understands legislation and quality standards within the environment.
* Confident in management of staff and the conflicts they can present with.
* Experience within external meetings and safeguarding`s etc.
* You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
? o Previous experience of managing services supporting vulnerable people with complex needs
? o Award in Educational and Training (AET) and IOSH trained al mandatory and management training
o Relevant professional training and qualifications within a health and social care setting
o MAPA trained
o Car driver with full clean driving license and business use insurance
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.
To find out more about the role please call Shannen on 07907063941 and/or Email