I am currently recruiting for a leading healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia that require an Assisted Living Coordinator that will be based both at service and in the community.
Your role will be vital for the service and the residents and their families. You will report directly to the management team for all matters relating to the health and wellbeing of residents as well as any regulatory standards set out by CQC. You will also work in partnership with other coordinators and the area care team.
Your general role and duties will consist of;
- Manages the care assessment process to determine levels of care with the appropriate staffing levels in partnership with the Registered Manager and General Manager.
- Prior to 'move in', review residents' files and schedule family meetings to discuss resident profiles - coordinates the health care needs with the team and ensures resident has current Individual Service Plan according to Sunrise policy and CQC guidelines.
- Facilitates the production of Individual Service Plans (ISPs), Risk Assessments and Daily Assignment Sheets and monitors on-going process and practice.
- Develops and implements corrective plans of action in areas of poor performance, non-compliance with CQC regulations and / or company standards.
- Report issues or concerns to the Registered Manager and/or the General Manager
- Overall management of the Assisted Living and nursing team members ensuring the right people are in the right place and highest level of nursing and resident care
- Reviews labour costs on a week by week basis and implements initiatives that minimize costs without compromising staffing levels or quality of care, in discussion with the General Manager
- Communicates regularly with families, GPs and other Multi-disciplinary agencies, through the use of letters, phone calls, family buddies, family gatherings and Individual Service Plan meetings.
To be considered for this role you will need a nursing background, registered or have held registration in the past. Have a knowledge of CQC and the care standards. Knowledge of adult abuse and managing safeguarding.
For all your hard work and commitment, you will be offered a fantastic salary of £46,000 per year, plus a generous annual leave package. Pension and healthcare package. And continued training and personal development.
For more information or to be considered for this role then contact Carina in our Birmingham Care Team on 0121 480 8217