I am seeking an Associate Training Manager to join our team.
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Our dedicated division BS Social Care has been a trusted recruitment partner to the social care sector for more than 25 years. Specialising in adult care, education, housing, services to children and specialist social care recruitment, we know how to connect the right person to the right job, so everyone wins.
Under the direction of the Fulfilment Manager and as part of an enthusiastic, passionate team, the Associate Training Manager will help to deliver high-quality training across the BS Social Care Network.
The Associate Trainer will co-ordinate and deliver classroom-based training in line with the needs of the business. This training is required by our compliance, contractual and legislative obligations to new workers including annual update training for existing workers. During this training the associates will gain theoretical and practical experience covering all areas of what is known as mandatory training.
The Associate Trainer will be required to travel to various venues, including internal branches, as well as external venues to deliver the training.
The Associate Trainer will also be involved in the process of developing and reviewing training courses. This will mean assisting the Fulfilment Manager in designing training courses and assessment materials.
The Associate Training Manager will be an experienced mandatory trainer with a current training qualification or relevant experience. They will be expected to maintain their own CPD and Company requirements to meet these. BS Social Care is committed to personal development allowing opportunity for upskilling in areas required for training.
Deliver classroom-based training for all Associate workers as required, covering the following elements of mandatory training such as:
- Mental Capacity and Consent
- Professional boundaries
- Manual handling training
- Basic life support and first aid
- Medication management
- Fire Safety
- Counter fraud
- Health and safety
- Equality and Diversity
- Physical Intervention
- Infection control
Associate Training Manager will assist the Fulfilment Manager in:
- Monitoring and evaluating current training both online and practical ensuring the outcome has a positive impact on business performance.
- Providing detailed analysis of attendance, success, or failure of all in house training.
- Coordinating practical courses
- Taking corrective action, revising course content, delivery and evaluation methods.
- Work with relevant key business personnel (front and back office) to determine course content
- Assist the Fulfilment Manager in identifying resources to support the training function
- Identify and undertake formal training necessary to fulfil this role
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Training qualification
- Hold current train the trainer qualification for Manual handling, Basic life support and Medication Management
- Good IT skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of training within a Healthcare environment
- Experience of delivering feedback.
- Experience in Medication Administration and Management
- Experience in providing Manual Handling and Basic life support training (practical and theory)
- Able to work as part of a team, whilst lone working
- Able to have professional and confident approach
- Able to be flexible within the role
- Be willing to travel to deliver training and commit to overnight stays
- Committed to maintaining personal, professional development
- A knowledge of best practice Training procedures
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Experience in Mental Health settings
- Experience in Learning Disability settings
- Experience in Adult settings
- Experience of complex care training
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Disability Confident ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
Mental Wellbeing As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
Reasonable Adjustments If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.