Autism Support Worker
Up to £10.50 PH
Are you looking for a position that works around you? Then look no further!
Here at BS Social Care, we are looking for experienced, eager people with experience with complex needs to join out team! You will be providing care to a young man with autism, ADHD and other complex needs.
For this role an understanding of complex behaviour is essential.
You will be a part of a 6-person team who together will support the young mans needs and ensuring he has safe and secure support.
The contract will be 3-4 months with the possibility of an extension with shift patterns of 7am-10pm.
Successful candidates will have great communication skills with a minimum of a QCF level 2 and registered with Social Care Wales.
You will be surrounded by a great team of staff who are there to support you every step of the way!
If that sounds like you, apply today!
What we'll need from you:
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is essential.
- QCF level 2 minimum
- At least 6 months experience working in Care
- A DBS registered on the Update Service.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
This really is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and support those who need it! However, if this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss further opportunities with BS Social Care that may be of interest to you.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to APPLY OR CALL BS Social Care Branch and ask to speak to Bethan on 02920 224755 for an informal chat.