Autism Support Worker - Male Only Contract
(Up to £10 per hour, additional holiday pay + pension contribution + NI)
BS Social Care are excited to announce that we have a contract opportunity that will be ongoing for several months with an AMAZING organisation who require a regular face at one of their services in the Pontyclun area.
This opportunity allows you to build on your current experience alongside the support of their permanent staff and get weekly pay with us through PAYE- there will be no hidden fees!
Due to the requirements of the role, you must a male driver and preferably have PBS (or equivalent). A DBS on the update service is a great advantage but not a requirement.
Your role will be supporting two gentlemen with autism alongside permanent members of staff within a supported living setting to encourage living an independent life. The role will require a mixture of short days, long days, sleeps and waking nights and will be an ongoing requirement.
You will ideally have experience with complex needs and/or autism, but this is not essential. However, you must have recent experience as a Support Worker or paid experience within Social Care.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!