Azure Skills Leader
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Azure Skills Leader
This is a contract role until 30th June 2020 at Thames Valley Park in Reading.
Up to Up to £60,300 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
Azure Skills Leader Responsibilities:
- Elevate market perception/thought leadership through the employability, STEM and CompSci conversation in region.
- Evangelize on campus to increase student affinity to
- Evangelize roadmap of learning integration opportunities within institution
- Build activation and consumption plans for Azure for Education (Azure for Student, Azure Dev Tools for Teaching and associated programs) along with student and faculty engagement with GitHub.
- Lead strategic engagements with Education Institutions to adopt digital skills initiatives into their core focus, leveraging curriculum and certification to support.
- Lead sales engagements to create lighthouse best practices with Governments and Education Institutions to showcase to wider market.
- Effectively build digital skills education opportunities within higher education customers.
Azure Skills Leader Requirements:
- Computer science education at university
- 6+ years working experience in education and business / technology / skilling
- Passion for technology and education with preference for some education sector subject matter expertise with career readiness and valued programs such as LinkedIn and future workforce development
- Leadership experience presenting/meeting with diverse academic audiences and stakeholders including school and government policy-makers, educators, education partners and resellers and students
- Technical skills to be able to articulate value with University faculty and support transition to University curriculum hosting on Azure.
- Selling experience and understanding for landing organizational revenue and reach / share objectives across diverse customer bases, especially interacting and influencing with education customers in Higher Education
- Exceptional presentation skills and storytelling capability to deliver keynotes with large audiences
- Demonstrable experience collaborating and influencing across multiple stakeholder groups. Ability to work successfully across a complex, highly-matrixed environment
- Passion and proven record for execution with measurable results.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, innovation, and the ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross group/functional teams with a high degree of independence and success
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
- Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communications skills across a geographically dispersed audience
- Ability to build strong partnerships across organizational lines
Deadline for CV submission: Thursday 10th October 2019 at 4:00pm