I am recruiting for Billing Analyst`s based in Oldbury, working for one of the major 6 utility companies. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after. They are offering a rate of £10.33/hour, this role is initially a temporary 12-16 week role with real potential for it to become permanent.
Our Analysts ensure we receive quality metering and consumption data from our customers, to support the billing process. They manage the performance of metering agents in order for the company to meet its regulatory obligations.
Within this role you will provide support in an administrative capacity on a broad range of complex queries. You will also be responsible for investigating and resolving complex customer queries by liaising with the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
You will ensure that excellent customer service is maintained by managing expectations and resolving any issues that arise in an efficient and timely manner.
You will also validate and challenge information where necessary to identify conflicts of interest.
You will have the ability to work towards business targets and deadlines, to the benefit of both the customer and the business thus ensuring customer service excellence.
To be successful in this role we are looking for people who are excellent communicators with a strong attention to detail. You will enjoy and have a proven track record of taking ownership of queries and seeking resolution. You will also have stakeholder management experience in order to obtain information.
Industry knowledge is highly desirable however, we will also consider candidates who have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and professional manner most importantly
- Previous data entry/administration experience is essential
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask is essential
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and extensive knowledge of Excel is essential
- Adaptable to new systems
- Attention to detail is a must as you need to be able to spot any anomalies whilst analysing data
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Be proficient and proactive in prioritising your work load
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £10.33 per hour
- 37 hour working week, Monday - Thursday (09.00-17.00) and an early finish on Friday`s (09:00-16:30)
- 28 days holiday with Bank holidays off!
- Full training plan
- Free Car Parking
- Large on-site Canteen
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV or call me on 0121 4808 209 or email your CV
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***