NPower - Billing Analyst
Location: Leeds LS14 (Regus office, Thorpe Park)
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
You will work 2 days per week in the office and 3 days at home
This is an ongoing temporary position for 3 months with the possibility of extension depending on business needs.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Billing Analyst to work for our client, NPower, based in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers training and a great working environment.
- Resolve a wide range of issues or customer queries, liaising with other parties where necessary to provide an appropriate and acceptable resolution for the customer
- Provide support and assistance to others ensuring timely resolution to queries
- Produce and maintain end to end Billing process documentation
- Ensure Billing processes are fully documented and consistent with Business and Industry requirements
- Covering customer calls, dealing with queries and day to day tasks
- Ensure the Billing System is accurate and up to date
- Main focus of the role is data entry and inputting information into the systems
What we are looking for:
- IT literate
- Literate and numerate
- Verbal communication
- Demonstrates good listening and questioning skills
- Communicates effectively with own team members and others
- Strong Customer service ethic
- Ability to analyse complex information and propose possible solutions
- Experience of data entry
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!