Business and Operational Delivery Administrator - NHS Digital (Band 4)
Location - Wellington Place, Leeds (LS1)
Hybrid working- Have to be flexible to attend the Leeds office.
Hours- Monday - Friday (9-5)
Brook Street are looking for a resourcing assistant to work for our client, NHS Digital. This is a temporary position for 6 Months which is likely to be extended.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business and Operational Delivery Administrator to support the Workforce function within Platforms. You will be supporting all resourcing and recruitment within the Directorate and provide an effective and efficient resource management service. Specifically, you will focus on the following:
- Supporting the end to end delivery of recruitment (both temporary and permanent)
- Setting up interviews including invitations to interview
- Communicating with candidates
- Set up technical tests for candidates
- Monitor and respond to queries in the resource mailbox
- Supporting the Workforce Lead with any additional duties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Proven ability of effectively managing all business and operational delivery tasks that have been assigned by a senior member of staff
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have a keen eye for detail is essential
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage your own workload
- Able to identify any issues and seek resolutions
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Strong admin skills
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!