Business Support Assistant - NHS England
Brook street are looking for an experienced Admin assistant to work for our client, NHS England. This is a temporary role for 6 months which is likely to be extended.
Location- Leeds (Hybrid working)
Hours- Monday - Friday (9-5)
Pay Rate - £13.12ph
You will work as part of a team in delivering an efficient and effective Business Management Support service for senior managers and executives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organise and manage documentation for meetings and events, including preparation of agendas and minutes of meetings, tracking actions and time frames as appropriate.
- Ensure the Directors team have been briefed and have the required documentation for all meetings/events.
- Organise and produce reports, papers, presentations and other similar documentation in accordance with organisational time frames.
- Provide effective diary management for Senior Managers and the team, ensuring that appointments are planned and coordinated, and run to schedule.
- Use independent judgement to prioritise the high level completing demands to ensure an appropriate balance in the daily scheduling in line with preferences, responsibilities or project plans.
- Organise and plan meetings and events as directed, including sending invitations, booking venues, making travel arrangements, arranging speakers and providing relevant papers and material.
- Provide high quality support to ensure they are managed and delivered effectively. Support team members in the Private Office to understand their individual priorities and work requirements.
- Support the management of activities, gathering information, updating documentation and undertaking enquiries as necessary for the activities lead.
- Understand, highlight and document activities risks, issues and actions, ensuring early identification and proactive mitigation where possible, and ensuring concerns are escalated promptly.
- Strong admin skills
- excellent communication skills
- Minute taking experience
- Good at organising and planning
- able to take instructions and carrying out tasks efficiently and accurately
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!