We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Call Centre Operator to join one of our Government clients. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 5 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence, and routine requests
- Collating and analysing complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Making outbound sales calls
- Updating trackers and capturing data
- Providing feedback to your manager on your progression of sales and if meeting your targets
- The role will be fully remote but may have to attend the office once a month
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in sales
- Customer service skills and experience needed
- Excellent telephone skills - confident speaking on the phone and making sales calls
- Being able to use own initiative and be self-motivated
- Basic IT skills needed, experience using Outlook, Excel etc.
Salary: £11.60 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisation skills and have experience within the admin sector do not delay and apply today!