Are you an experienced customer service and call centre adviser, with a keen interest in helping and making a change? If so, this could be the job for you!
Role: Call Centre/ Customer Service Adviser
Hours: 07:00 - 23:30, this requirement is open to both full time and part time hours.
Contract: Temp ongoing
Location: Ashford, Kent, TN24 0TL
We are looking for dedicated customer service advisers who are able to demonstrate effective problem-solving skills, and the the ability to make judgements efficiently and professionally. We are looking for hard working and motivated individuals who are dedicated to helping people.
- Repeat prescription requests
- Call backs from patients escalating queries from previous calls with the service
- Escalating clinical concerns to our Health Advisors
- Chasing the Out of Hours providers for resolutions for patients
- Courtesy calls/Calls back (escalating as per local protocols if worsening or logging if non worsening)
- Repeat medication (prescription) - asymptomatic callers.
- Dental calls (provision of service information and/or transfer to appropriate service or person).
- Health information (non symptomatic caller)
- Location of services
- Health Care provider calls
- Familiarise yourself with and apply Trust-wide and local policies, procedures and other formal instructions;
- Undertake the statutory and mandatory training suitable to your role and maintain any relevant professional registration(s);
- Maintain accurate and timely records wherever required
If you are interested please give me a call on 01895 204509 or email me at .
I look forward to hearing from you!