I have the ideal opportunity available for someone who is seeking their first care role and is truly passionate about making a difference...
For someone who already has experience in the care field and is seeking a new challenge.
I am looking for a passionate support worker to join an established organisation who supports adults with learning disabilities in a supported housing setting on a PERMANENT, 30 HOUR CONTRACT.
You will work a varied shift pattern which will include early and late shifts, as well as some weekend working on a rota basis.
You primary responsibilities will include:
* Some elements of personal care
* Support with life skills, activities, independence and community involvement
* Liaising with professional and external providers
* Creating and maintaining a meaningful relationship with the families and visitors to the service
* Updating all relevant paperwork
To be considered for this extremely rewarding opportunity, you will demonstrate personal or professional person centred care experience, have flexibility to work a varied shift pattern and ideally have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive hourly rate, as well as the opportunity to secure overtime, an enhanced annual leave allowance, access to continued training and other exciting benefits.
Interviews will take place quickly, so, to avoid disappointment, click apply t