I have the ideal opportunity available for someone who is seeking their first care role and is truly passionate about making a difference...
For someone who already has experience in the care field and is seeking a new challenge.
I am looking for full time support workers to join an established organisation who supports adults with learning disabilities in a supported housing setting. This will INITIALLY be for a 6 month period with a view to secure a permanent role.
You will work early or late shifts and work closely with a young lady who has a love for fashion, the soaps and 90s music.
You primary responsibilities will include:
* Some elements of personal care
* Support with life skills, activities, independence and community involvement
* Liaise with professional and external providers
* Create and maintain a meaningful relationship with the family
* Update all relevant paperwork
To be considered for this extremely rewarding opportunity, you will demonstrate personal or professional person centred care experience, have flexibility to work a varied shift pattern and ideally have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Interviews will take place quickly, so, to avoid disappointment, click apply today!