I am currently working with a client who provides care services for elderly and disabled clients including private home care, elderly home care and residential respite care based in Shropshire. They are currently looking to take on Full time and Part Time Care Assistants
The successful individuals will be carrying out a range of care duties for residents, taking into consideration the individual physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of each resident.
Day to Day duties Include:
- Personal Care; assist the Residents in rising from bed, washing, dressing, bathing and general personal hygiene.
- Shopping; assist when a Resident requires small items. The care assistant may with the approval of the Senior Carer on duty, help the Resident by purchasing these items.
- Trips and Outing; accompany and assist Residents on trips, outings and hospital appointments.
- Attending staff meetings
- Ensuring the confidentiality of Residents and their affairs and that details are not transmitted in any way without the express permission of the person in charge.
- The successful candidate should be a driver with access to own vehicle. NVQ Level 2 desired but not mandatory. Some experience in care will also be beneficial.
Full Time (36 to 48 hours) Breaks are paid for
Part Time(12 hours) £9.50 per hour + mileage expense for commute over 5 miles
Day and Night 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am
If you are interested in applying to this role please call our office on 0121 4808217 to speak to Aqsa Akbar in the recruitment team.